Newborn Technology Landscape, 8th Edition
NEST360 Newborn Technology Landscape 8th Edition is a compendium of newborn healthcare technologies, both commercially available and in development, suitable for use in resource-limited settings.
There has been exciting growth across the 8th Edition as the Landscape now features over 100 different newborn technologies!
Highlights from 104 technologies from 47 organizations are included in the 8th Edition. This has grown from just 41 technologies from 19 organizations in the 1st Edition.
The 8th Edition also features updates from organizations including Warmilu and Maziwa who have achieved new FDA approvals.
Additionally, new product entries in this edition include:
- Caire’s Eclipse 5 transportable oxygen concentrator
- Design that Matter’s Otter Newborn Warmer
- Kinlee Health’s digital baby scale
- Fisher & Paykal’s Healthcare Bubble CPAP system
- Fisher & Paykal’s Neopuff Infant Resuscitator
- Fisher & Paykal’s Airvo 2
- Phoenix Medical Systems’ Brammi
- Phoenix Medical Systems’ Cardboard Incubator
- Phoenix Medical Systems’ Lotus device
Device manufacturers who have a product to submit for inclusion, please use the Newborn Technology Landscaping Survey templates.